Love Engineering provides energy efficient engineering design services that are guaranteed to meet all building code and plan check requirements for each geographical location where our services are provided. A large part of the success of Love Engineering is attributed to our proactive approach; Site Visit Evaluation of Existing Systems, Collaboration with other Disciplines and Trades, Consultation with Product Manufactures Participation in Education of and Cooperation with Building Officials, Plan Checkers and Inspectors. Love Engineering is an industry leader by saying abreast of the every evolving Engineering and Energy Codes and their requirements.
Mechanical System Engineered Design
- Engineered Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)- Commercial & Residential
- HVAC Sizing Calculations
- “Right” size Equipment Selection
- Duct Layout and Design
- Supply/Return Placement and Sizing
- Dryer Vent Calculations
- Exhaust & Humidification/Dehumidification Systems
- Chiller Systems, radiant Heat, Mini Split Systems, Solar and Natural Gas Cooling System.
Plumbing System Engineered Design
- Plumbing Waste, Vent, Hot and Cold Water Distribution Systems – Commercial & Residential
- Storage, Boiler, Tank-less System and Solar Water Heating Designs
- Energy Efficient Equipment Specifications
- Gas Piping Systems Sizing and Design
Electrical System Engineered Design
- Electrical Engineered Distribution Systems – Sizing and Locations
- Electrical Load Calculations
- Electrical Panel Location and Sizing
- Lighting Layout, Design and Controls
- Energy Efficient Lightning Specifications
- Photovoltaic System Sizing and Design
Energy Code Compliance and Above Code Programs
International Energy Conservation Code (IECC), Energy Star, Environments For Living (EFL), Unites States Building Council (USGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) and 45L Federal Tax Credit Compliance Documentation. Love Engineering can provide our expertise, of over 25 years of experience, for your projects to map out the most cost effective way to meet these program requirements.